CBO Annual Renewal
Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (CBO) I and II Designation Holders
To keep your CBO designation in good standing you are required to submit 12 credit hours of continuing education annually. Continuing education and training must be related to the field of BSA/AML. Credit hours may be earned through the following:
- Any training related to the BSA/AML Terrorism, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Fraud, and other related subject.
- Any AMLA conference or webinar.
- Books or articles on the subject matter – maximum 3 points allowed
- Speaker – 2 points allowed
- College Course – 3 points allowed per course
- CBO courses taken within the year of required credits – CBO I – 13 hours & CBO II – 12 hours
A late fee of $25.00 will be charged if payment is not received on or before January 4, 2019.
Note: If you hold more than one designation you are only required to pay one fee.
Please submit payment and credit hours below:
If paying by check, please make payable to The Anti-Money Laundering Association, 127 W. Fairbanks Avenue, Suite 105, Winter Park, 32789