Cost: AMLA Members: $550.00/$620.00 per program. Group discounts are available for 5 or more programs. Contact Mary Meile for more pricing.
Additional Options: Purchase individual training lessons in a recorded webinar format with PowerPoint presentation. You may purchase all 11 lessons for $550.00. The lessons are an overview and should not be a substitute for the entire program content.
Credits: Earn 13 hours of credits
Delivery of Material: The course content manual will be delivered within 10 days of receipt of funds.
You may request the course content in PDF instead of a manual. No additional cost.
Credit Card: on-line product store at Purchase Program.
Mail: Check payable to The Anti-Money Laundering Association, 127 W. Fairbanks Ave., Suite 105, Winter Park, Florida 32789.
Upon satisfactory completion of the course and testing, you will receive the professional designation certificate for a Certified Bank Secrecy Officer-I (CBO-I).
Examination: A comprehensive test has been developed and will require a passing grade of at least 80% out of 100% to obtain the professional designation of a Certified BSA Compliance Officer-Level I. The test consists of 50 multiple choice questions which count for 75% of the total score (1.5 points for each question) with the remaining 25% for the SAR case study and narrative, and must be taken with a proctor.
One week prior to the completion of the 90 days you must contact Mary Meile at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your test date and time. A test will be e-mailed to you in a PDF format along with the SAR case study. As soon as the test and case study are e-mailed the timing to complete the exam begins. You are allowed a 2 hour window to complete the exam and case study. The test and SAR Narrative are to be scanned and returned back to our office via e-mail within the required time specified.
Each participant will be allowed to re-take the exam one time. The cost is $50.00. The re-take must be completed within 30 calendar days of the last exam date. If you do not pass the re-take then you will be required to pay the full cost of the CBO program. The same test will not be offered with a new CBO self-paced program.
Re-Take Examination: Each participant will be allowed to re-test for a minimum cost of $50.00. The re-take must be completed within 30 calendar days of the last exam date. If you do not pass the re-take then you will be required to pay the full cost of the CBO program. The same test will not be offered with a new CBO self-paced program.
Professional Designation Requirements: To use the professional designation of CBO-Level I (Certified Bank Secrecy Officer) you must be an active member of the AMLA and may use the designation in your title, on business cards, and correspondence.
Annual Credits: You will be required to maintain and submit 12 credit hours of BSA/AML related training per year from any recognized organization of your choice.
Annual Renewal Fee: The cost to renew is $75.00 per year. The annual renewal date is January 2nd. A late fee of $25.00 will be charged if payment is not received within 5 days of the due date. Please send in your renewal payment with your continuing education credits of 12 hours. You may pay online at our AMLA Product Store using a credit card. Simply click on the product CBO Annual Renewal Fee Price: $ 75.00.
Contact Information: You may request the material by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.